Rapidly growing Boise-based startup Simply Eloped is looking for a product manager. We'd love to hear from both experienced, senior PMs, as well as folks with a knack for product and a passion for our mission who are new to the space.
If you're not familiar with us, we're a tech-enabled company that helps people plan small weddings easily and affordably around the country. Ultimately, we help lots of people have the best day of their life!
This position will focus on making our software as amazing and user-friendly as possible by:
- identifying product opportunities
- conceptualizing new features
- creating user stories and product requirements documents
- interfacing between designers and our engineering team
- reviewing new features
- doing user testing
- optimizing the product
Important qualities we're looking for:
- growth mindset
- highly ambitious
- a deep desire to build an amazing product that makes a hugely positive impact of lots of people
We're a high freedom, high accountability company, so applicants should be comfortable working remotely and be able to self-manage.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- managing remote teams
- making data-informed decisions
- building cool things
If interested, please submit a cover letter that convinces us why you're right for the job, as well as your resume. In your cover letter, please also tell me:
- about your favorite products and why you like them so much
- what your ideal job looks like
- a few of the books that have influenced you the most
- what some of your interests are outside of work
Send your resume + cover letter to matt [at] simplyeloped.com.
We plan to hire somebody for this role ASAP, so if you're interested, I encourage you to apply as soon as you're able.