WHAT YOU CONSENT TO BY USING OUR SITE
If you do not agree with these terms, then please do not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any required information, we may not be able to provide you with the services that can be offered on our Site.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We gather two types of information about users through the Site: Non-Personal Information and Personally Identifiable Information.
Non-Personal Information. When users come to our Site, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked.” We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Site. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
Personally Identifiable Information. We may receive information from you in order to provide you with services, when you register for an account, or contact us in any way. Such information may include your name, email address, phone number, physical address, spouse’s name, spouse’s email address, spouse’s phone number, and more. Simply Eloped reserves the right to retain any and all information submitted by you through use of the Site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information. We use Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Operate and improve the Site, our products, and our services;
- Provide users or customers with products and services that a user or customer may request or that a user or customer has expressed interest in;
- Evaluate user interest and needs in order to improve our services and make available other offers, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services we make available to users or customers and potential users or customers;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to users through email or other means, such as special offers, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Combine datasets to create aggregated data for internal evaluation and analysis;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide information and advertisements to you through email messages; and
Your Personally Identifiable Information may be disclosed or transferred to vendors and/or service providers.
Simply Eloped may disclose and/or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of Simply Eloped to which your Personally Identifiable Information relates.
CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2012 will receive information regarding 2011 sharing activities).
To obtain this information, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY PRACTICES
By using and accessing our Sites, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.